Random thoughts

Friday, September 15, 2006

My ode to YouTube

YouTube is the greatest thing in the world. Seriously. (And possibly the most distracting thing on the internet.) Those weeks in the summer when I was bored at work, I was on YouTube. Here's a few of my favorites:
  • The original unaired Buffy pilot
  • Scenes from Veronica Mars set to the Buffy theme song
  • Scenes from Veronica Mars, this time set to a Veggie Tales song (I don't know why, but it's hilarious)
  • Nobody's Watching, a hilarious sitcom pilot which I think has been picked up by NBC due to its online popularity
  • Jack Bauer saying "Damn it" repeatedly on 24 - no wonder there's a drinking game
  • Clips from and promos for Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip, the new series from Aaron Sorkin
  • Ok Go - yeah, it's the guys on the treadmills, but come on, it's pretty cool
Know of any other good clips? Let me know!

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At September 15, 2006 at 2:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I concur that YouTube is the most distracting thing on the internet. I have learned that it is best to not go there unless i have a few hours of time, bc it will suck me in, and it's quite difficult to escape in fewer than 2-3 hrs.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home